@Horst

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

@Horst

Post by GabeKnight »

(Sorry all, I'm misusing this thread for some private stuff)
Horst, I meant this:

With vanilla:

Horsts-TM-FOW_1.jpg
Horsts-TM-FOW_1.jpg (646.29 KiB) Viewed 2194 times

within TM:

Horsts-TM-FOW_2.jpg
Horsts-TM-FOW_2.jpg (599.87 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: @Horst

Post by bru888 »

Moved to Scenario Design by request.
- Bru
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

You got an update for the TM v714, yet? :wink:

I've got time again and won't start Endsieg for at least a few weeks, awaiting bug reports :roll:
Horst
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by Horst »

GabeKnight wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:05 pm You got an update for the TM v714, yet? :wink:

I've got time again and won't start Endsieg for at least a few weeks, awaiting bug reports :roll:
Geez, can't you use a PM? I feel so revealed here... :oops:
Are you abusing other players to report (for naught) this time? If you don't do it, who else? :D
I'm more or less done with adding all new units, but I still need to take a closer look at details and want to add additional TB-modes for the new fighters.
I've already waited for nothing to finally play Sandstorm with my own customized unit ban-list that still doesn't work. It's indeed too early to start playing Endsieg either.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

Regarding Endsieg, you guys sound like you are assuming there will be another patch soon. I wonder.
- Bru
Horst

Post by Horst »

"Soon" is maybe exaggerated, but hopefully in the next weeks.
I’m not the type of gamer that can play through the same content several times in a row, so this typically turns into a wait-for-the-last-patch behaviour for all interesting games out there. :(
If vanilla fails, there is still Maestro Erik! :P
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

Horst wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:32 am "Soon" is maybe exaggerated, but hopefully in the next weeks.
I’m not the type of gamer that can play through the same content several times in a row, so this typically turns into a wait-for-the-last-patch behaviour for all interesting games out there. :(
If vanilla fails, there is still Maestro Erik! :P
Same.
There has to be AT LEAST a fix for the FW190F date, localisation issues, replay issue and new spec (nukes/e100) not working somewhere in the near future.
Also it's a shame with the Panther-D counter bug in the very first mission of the campaign, as this has been reported in multiple posts during beta.

And if everything else fails, I can do most fixes myself. Just have to know about the issues and thus I'm waiting for other players to run into them. :mrgreen: :wink:
(Often I'm lucky and there's a friendly CSI moderator providing the fixes to those issues on-the-fly... :D )
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

You have to do something about your Armoured Train... :lol:
(It does not lose efficiency, too, BTW)

Screenshot 764.jpg
Screenshot 764.jpg (1002.78 KiB) Viewed 1775 times
Horst

Post by Horst »

That was a pitiful attempt in the past to avoid rail-transports, but even transport-types aren't safe from trains. I can't remember when I have last played with that thing. The game could need a noRail or noTransport trait, but there already seems to be some special exceptions with classes that I wasn't aware of in the past.

Yep, only artillery-class units are affected by the efficiency loss. I had already updated some other things too, so I can change this as well.

PS: nope, the only way to prevent train-transport is to make all rail units as fast as the trains afaik.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”