Germany Grand Campaign

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator

Germany Grand Campaign

Post by Erik2 »

I have stitched together my three custom campaigns Blitzkrieg '39-40, 41-42 and Sea Lion.
After you have finished the Maginot scenario you should be able to choose between Channel Islands (the Sea Lion Route) and Belgrade (the Blitzkrieg 41-41 route).
It would be very wise to do a manual save at this point so you can go back in time and try the other branch later.

I plan to do other German 'smaller' campaigns and add them to this mega campaign.
The Germany Grand Campaign is the one that will be supported from now on. I will not have time to fix issues with the three earlier campaigns.
Have fun.
Andy2012

Re: Germany Grand Campaign

Post by Andy2012 »

Awesome. But I guess I wont be able to play it for at least a few weeks. I mean, Panzerkrieg still looms pretty large. But still awesome, Erik. :D
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

great work Erik!!!
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

Erik2 wrote:I have stitched together my three custom campaigns Blitzkrieg '39-40, 41-42 and Sea Lion.
After you have finished the Maginot scenario you should be able to choose between Channel Islands (the Sea Lion Route) and Belgrade (the Blitzkrieg 41-41 route).
It would be very wise to do a manual save at this point so you can go back in time and try the other branch later.

I plan to do other German 'smaller' campaigns and add them to this mega campaign.
The Germany Grand Campaign is the one that will be supported from now on. I will not have time to fix issues with the three earlier campaigns.
Have fun.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kuljjitky19s5 ... 0.zip?dl=0

Erik after second scenario (Danzig Corridor) I got 135 specialization points!!!!! could you fix it>?
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

Specialization points.

I can't find anywhere to set the spec points pr scenario in the campaign editor.
I have to ask a grown-up :wink:
Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 »

Erik2 wrote: I have to ask a grown-up :wink:
(Ralph Wiggum's voice) "I need an adult. I need an adult." :mrgreen:
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

Simpsons?
Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 »

Erik2 wrote:Simpsons?
Yep.
WarHomer
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by WarHomer »

What happens after you finish the the Sea Lion Route? Campaign over?

I assume 41-42 route leads to 43 East when you get time to do that, right?
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

WarHomer wrote:What happens after you finish the the Sea Lion Route? Campaign over?

I may route Sea Lion to West-42 although it will be a bit of a time jump.

Yes, Blitzkrieg 41-42 leads to the rest of East campaigns (43-44-45). It may also lead to West 42-43-44-45.
Blitzkrieg 39-40 may branch to Africa after the official Africa campaign has been launched.
Igor1941
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Igor1941 »

Erik2 wrote:
WarHomer wrote:What happens after you finish the the Sea Lion Route? Campaign over?

I may route Sea Lion to West-42 although it will be a bit of a time jump.

Yes, Blitzkrieg 41-42 leads to the rest of East campaigns (43-44-45). It may also lead to West 42-43-44-45.
Blitzkrieg 39-40 may branch to Africa after the official Africa campaign has been launched.

Capture Stalin when possible)))?
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

haha!!!!! :)
airbornemongo101
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by airbornemongo101 »

Thank You sir
....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain.......and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Always remember, Never Forget:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5
WarHomer

Post by WarHomer »

I´m looking forward to your continuation.

Great job!
SFCWeaver
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by SFCWeaver »

Has anybody had any problems with this campaign hanging up in the Norway scenario. I get to about turn 3 and it doesn't advance turns.
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

Erik,

regarding the Blitzkrieg 41/42 campaign (I'm still playing the split campaigns, but it shouldn't matter, unless you fixed it already):
At the "Novoanninsky" scenario I could buy the Waffen-SS II spec., giving me 18CP for the Waffen-SS (I know this being still discussed if it's a bug or not).
And with the about 100CP or so for my default core force and the 18CP of the Waffen-SS the scenario (and the ones after that) wasn't able to support all my troops at deployment stage. I don't know if it's meant like this, but I suppose it isn't. And I don't know if you want to change that either, just wanted to tell you.
And thanks again for all your work.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

SFCWeaver wrote:Has anybody had any problems with this campaign hanging up in the Norway scenario. I get to about turn 3 and it doesn't advance turns.
It's funny you are asking this because I just got done downloading this grand-daddy of all grand campaigns. 265MB! More than 90 scenarios. A monster. :shock:

When I say more than 90 scenarios, the count only goes up to 88 on the scenario folders but I noticed that four scenarios are grouped under #11 and these seem to be related to Norway. Can you pinpoint which of them is the one that is giving you a problem?

Then we may need to wait for the modder himself to come along and render assistance but at least we can found out where you are right now.
Screenshot 1.jpg
Screenshot 1.jpg (83.54 KiB) Viewed 8696 times
- Bru
SFCWeaver

Post by SFCWeaver »

I clicked on the Narvik scenario. I believe I had played it before the whole 64 bit update issues. I have managed to get it to turn 10 with various minor workarounds by disabling the ai or saving and reloading. But it has become quite the hassle today and very vexing.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

SFCWeaver wrote:I clicked on the Narvik scenario. I believe I had played it before the whole 64 bit update issues. I have managed to get it to turn 10 with various minor workarounds by disabling the ai or saving and reloading. But it has become quite the hassle today and very vexing.
Hmmm. I will let Erik comment for himself but I will offer one thought: If you resumed this campaign from a save made before the update, that might be the problem in itself. You're not going to want to hear this, but you may need to restart the campaign and nuke your way through (cheat code: #igotnukes) back to Narvik. It's just a hunch.
- Bru
SFCWeaver

Post by SFCWeaver »

I had thought of that as well. But I have restarted a fresh play through since then. I appreciate your help on this little situation.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”