Let's Play Order of Battle: Pacific American Campaign

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Gamer1745
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Let's Play Order of Battle: Pacific American Campaign

Post by Gamer1745 »

This is my video series of Order of Battle: Pacific American Campaign. While playing I give historical commentary.

First Episode:

Checkout my Youtube channel for more WWII wargame videos along with historical commentary.

Please post comments here or on Youtube.
Hobo55
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Let's Play Order of Battle: Pacific American Campaign

Post by Hobo55 »

Order of Battle Pacific.
A few minor items that need to be looked at in future patches.
1. Jap ships repair themselves while at sea. My ships (US) need to go to Port?
2. Solved this one.
3. Artillery batteries are next to useless. I am using 4 105mm and out of 12 attacks have achieved one hit. Not realistic.

Other then above the game is fun. A spell check on the form might help those of us {like me} who are poor spellers.
Bob
Gamer1745
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Gamer1745 »

Pruitt

Post by Pruitt »

I am playing the American Army in the first Guadalcanal scenario. I purchased a Wildcat and combat whittled it down to to a two. I had enough purchase points to put another Wildcat in my reserve pile. It is now several turns later and I can't activate the unit and my purchase points are gone. What happened to my second Wildcat?

Pruitt
Andy2012
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by Andy2012 »

Hobo55 wrote:
3. Artillery batteries are next to useless. I am using 4 105mm and out of 12 attacks have achieved one hit. Not realistic.

Bob
Artillery doesnt just do point strength damage in OoB, it mostly reduces efficiency (shock value). A red number unit will do hardly any damage even at full strength. Imagine your platoon shell-shocked, ears ringing, catatonic - not a good situation to attack or defend when you cant fire straight.
Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 »

Pruitt wrote:I am playing the American Army in the first Guadalcanal scenario. I purchased a Wildcat and combat whittled it down to to a two. I had enough purchase points to put another Wildcat in my reserve pile. It is now several turns later and I can't activate the unit and my purchase points are gone. What happened to my second Wildcat?

Pruitt
You need to fly the damaged Wildcat off map to free air supply points. (Or lose it in combat) Otherwise, your fresh plane stays in your reserve roster.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - AAR”