Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Templer_12
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

I am pissed off from your company

Post by Templer_12 »

I am pissed off from your company

I want to update my game.
For that I need 6.1.7. But where can I find this update. Not in my member area - and in my member area dozens of paid games are missing. All gone.
Then at least let me play my games I still can find in my member area
Where can I find this fxqhkrf 6.1.7 so I can update my game.
In the past, updating was very simple - today, it requires a scientific education.

My paid games are gone, I had to change my old member name because someting went wrong in your Matrix/Slitherine merge, every now and then I got discount vouchers but I could not redeem because these were issued on my old member name that no longer works, and to update I need a new academic rank.
No more purchase direkt from your store for me.
Damm, your company pisses me off.
Last edited by Templer_12 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: I pissed off from your company

Post by zakblood »

sorry to here this, if you contact support they can fix most issues for you, just use the support tab above
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

Unfortunately, this may infuriate you even more:

Holiday Period - Slitherine Offices Closed
- Bru
Templer_12
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Templer_12 »

I'm not a big PC connoisseur. I want to turn my PC on and play something every now and then, and that actually worked fine for more than 15 years with Matrix.
Only with the merger Matrix / Slitherine started with me the problems, I mean massive problems.

:evil: An example that makes me angry:

I want to sit down as relaxed as possible on the PC and play a bit. Instead, I need to search for update formulas and statements, edit pictures, write e-mails.
More than 40 registered games have disappeared from my member area!
Luckily I have taken, albeit irregularly. pictures of my list of games in my members area.
I no longer buy at Matrix/Slitherine
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Templer_12 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:26 pm More than 40 registered games have disappeared from my member area!
This issue usually happens when an user have registered more than one account under different email addresses and usernames.
You'll have to contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk so that we can fix that issue, normally by consolidating the different accounts into a single one. A few users have registered dozen accounts, I hope it's not your case, as it will surely take longer to fix.
And no, tech support is not close for holiday.... it might take longer to respond as we have more assistance requests in this time of the year, but we are there.

Regarding your issue with the game, and this was already explained in some threads over here, you'll have to uninstall the game and install it using the new installer file. Just follow the suggestion offered here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 91#p761213

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Re: I am pissed off from your company

Post by PoorOldSpike »

I'm in the same boat as Templer_12 because today I installed the free base game v 6.1.7 on my new PC and clicked "Check for update" on the splash screen and it said "New update 7.1.4 available", but when I clicked to install it I got an "Error cannot download" message.
So what shall I do now?
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:23 am So what shall I do now?
Click on the link provided in the post directly above yours and follow the instructions there.
AndreyBacerage
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by AndreyBacerage »

I had the same problems 4 weeks in the past - so for now I pay for no more products from this company. :evil:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

while the offices may have been closed, support has been 24/7 almost online here and on the other 2 forums, so any question asked or posted has been replied to
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

zakblood wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:20 am while the offices may have been closed, support has been 24/7 almost online here and on the other 2 forums, so any question asked or posted has been replied to
The offices we closed but not tech support.... well only on the 25th and on the 1st.
We even be answering the helpdesk tickets every day, like a normal day.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”