Screen problem

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Hampstead
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Screen problem

Post by Hampstead »

I returned to Order of Battle WWII after a few weeks. I am playing the winter war scenario. I loaded my savegame, which is saved in the deployment phase of not sure which battle, but the primary objective is to "not lose Viilpuri" and "hold 3 secondary VPs".

Unfortunately, when I try to deploy any unit, the screen won't stay still but automatically scroll back to the lower right corner of the map (soviet area), making it impossible to deploy units.

The version is 6.1.9 and I am playing through Steam on Windows 10.

Thank you for any help on how to fix this, it is making the game unplayable!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Screen problem

Post by zakblood »

the developers would need the save to understand what's happening with this, as it doesn't sound like a good save and maybe is corrupt etc
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

Judging from what I've read about this issue in the forums, it's correlated to another joystick/controller being plugged in. Try removing it and start the game again.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

GabeKnight wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:54 pm Judging from what I've read about this issue in the forums, it's correlated to another joystick/controller being plugged in. Try removing it and start the game again.
Exactly. We are aware of the issue and we hope to fix this in the next patch.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Hampstead

Post by Hampstead »

Hmmm... that's strange. I haven't changed anything since I last played and it didn't used to happen then? I'm talking maybe a couple of months ago.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Hampstead wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:47 am Hmmm... that's strange. I haven't changed anything since I last played and it didn't used to happen then? I'm talking maybe a couple of months ago.
The issue is recent. I'm not sure if it started with 6.1.7 or 6.1.9.
Hampstead

Post by Hampstead »

Thank you!
robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by robertahyuk »

Maybe the issue I have with Kursk South will get resolved whenever this newest patch is introduced. Sure would like to finish that scenario!
cfaulkner
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by cfaulkner »

VPaulus wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:19 pm
Hampstead wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:47 am Hmmm... that's strange. I haven't changed anything since I last played and it didn't used to happen then? I'm talking maybe a couple of months ago.
The issue is recent. I'm not sure if it started with 6.1.7 or 6.1.9.
Must have started with 6.1.9 because I just updated and now I have the issue. And it's now Sept. so it's not really a "new" issue anymore. Hope they can get this fixed, it's a deal breaker for me.

I don't intend to disconnect HOTAS, switches, Rudder pedals etc. every time I want to get in to OOB. Whenever they are disconnected, it takes about an hour or so to re-map them for each flight sim I run. I like the game... but not that much :lol:

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”