Burma Road - Churchill AVRE and Crocodile stats bug

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Oleksandr
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Burma Road - Churchill AVRE and Crocodile stats bug

Post by Oleksandr »

In Burma Road DLC Churchill AVRE and Churchille Crocodile have 0 assault and shock values. It is, obviously, a bug
Attachments
Screenshot 2.jpg
Screenshot 2.jpg (467.17 KiB) Viewed 1795 times
Last edited by Oleksandr on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oleksandr
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Burma Road - Churchill AVRE and Crocodile stats bug

Post by Oleksandr »

Soooo... is this going to be fixed? At the moment these units are pointless - along with the whole specialization
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

I think it has not been changed, buy Wasp (much cheaper :wink: ) or Mathilda Frog ... :roll:
Oleksandr
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Oleksandr »

kondi754 wrote:I think it has not been changed, buy Wasp (much cheaper :wink: ) or Mathilda Frog ... :roll:
Eh, finished the DLC long ago... Just was hoping they have finally fixed it for new players... Or for a possible replay :)
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

Oleksandr wrote:
kondi754 wrote:I think it has not been changed, buy Wasp (much cheaper :wink: ) or Mathilda Frog ... :roll:
Eh, finished the DLC long ago... Just was hoping they have finally fixed it for new players... Or for a possible replay :)
I'm planning to implement these changes in my mod. Any suggestions for the stats and traits? Mortar like heavy infantry or with higher range? Mine clearing ability?
Oleksandr
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Oleksandr »

GabeKnight wrote:
Oleksandr wrote:
I'm planning to implement these changes in my mod. Any suggestions for the stats and traits? Mortar like heavy infantry or with higher range? Mine clearing ability?
Hi GabeKnight! I looked at your planned mod - and it promises to be a very nice unofficial patch! Looking forward to it being released.

As for Crocodile and AVRE changes - this is what Ichthyic suggested in a different topic, and I agree with his suggestion:

"The Churchill tanks you can get with Hobart's Funnies are unmodified heavy tanks. they SHOULD be: AVRE - standard fire, plus mortar launcher option that does much more shock and assault damage, and minesweeping. Crocodile - Heavy long range flamethrowing tank. Plus, the dates of acquisition are wrong, and you actually can't even get them in the campaign, even if you take the special, unless you change the dates."

Crocodile should definitely get some assault and shock values, in line with other flamethrowing units (like WASP or engineers). As for the dates - I'm pretty sure I was able to get these units in the last mission.
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

Thanks for the input, Oleksandr, I've implemented it.
Hopefully I'll do the rest of the changes, the testing and finishing polish of my mod over the weekend.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”