Game support.

Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy is a game of 3D tactical space battles. Play your part in the Second Contact War in a campaign with a branching story and over 60 missions, or create your own scenarios in skirmish mode battles.
stormbringer3
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Game support.

Post by stormbringer3 »

I've been looking at this title for awhile. Armchair General gave this a good review but activity here is almost nil and the Matrix forums send you here. I do 99% of my posting and buying over at the Matrix site. There is a new patch out today, but since there's almost no activity about this game, is this patch the last or will there be continued support? I know that today's sale price makes this an inexpensive purchase but I find it hard to spend $ on a title that might have reached its' end of future attention.
Thanks for any opinions.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Game support.

Post by zakblood »

games just the first in the series, game doesn't need much support as it can be started, played and finished as it is tbh, game plays and works fine, regarding forum, some games get plenty of users in the forums, some don't, that's life and doesn't mean a games good or bad, just some games seem to get more to talk about or have more comments than others, no idea why either :wink:
stormbringer3

Post by stormbringer3 »

Thanks for the quick response.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

your welcome, hope you enjoy what you see, ask what you like and someone will give a reply, for me it's a great game and maybe under rated by some imo

Return to “Star Hammer”