Star Hammer iPad is going to Beta!

Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy is a game of 3D tactical space battles. Play your part in the Second Contact War in a campaign with a branching story and over 60 missions, or create your own scenarios in skirmish mode battles.
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Star Hammer iPad is going to Beta!

Post by Daniele »

The Coalition’s Navy needs your aid! Star Hammer – one of the most innovative space tactical game around – is ready to be tested for the iPad platform!

Since its initial release on June 2015, developers have worked hard to refine the game always more and now all is set to reach this new frontier with your help!

If you are keen to repel the Nautilids invaders you can apply for the Beta here

Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy is a game of 3D tactical space battles. Give your orders, and watch the results in explosive pausable real-time. Tailor your arsenal of crew abilities and assault class ships as your fleet grows with your command. Exploit the enemy’s weaknesses with superior positioning and flanking manoeuvres to inflict devastating damage.
sander454
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Star Hammer iPad is going to Beta!

Post by sander454 »

Hi there,

I've just received invite from iTunes to take part in beta testing but every time when I clicked in TestFlight on install button, I've got popup saying 'The app couldn't be installed because profile has expired. Try again'.
What I should do?
Lordholmes2015
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Lordholmes2015 »

Huh. That answers that. I wondered if my application to join the beta had been accepted. No invite here.

Oh well, hope the game comes out soon.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

HI guys

our certificate expired between building it and releasing it to you, which means it wont run, and Apple doesn't prevent it :)

So we've renewed the certificate and submitted so you should have a new working version very soon!
Lordholmes2015

Post by Lordholmes2015 »

There ya go.

Hopefully I'm in the beta. If not, I'll snatch the thing up when it's released.
majorepidemic
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by majorepidemic »

Is there a specific forum to post feedback on?
Mildoze

Post by Mildoze »

Hey guys. Excited to be participating. Got my invite and I'm trying to play. Sadly my top of the line Air 2 64gb is crashing to the home screen every time I've tried. It occurs just after the letter box effect fades on the opening scene where the text appears,"9 days ago". Tried all graphic settings. Ive also tried changing the difficulty. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing seems to take. Any know work arounds? :|
Mystery7513

Post by Mystery7513 »

I didn't get an invite to beta :( Should I reapply?
Lordholmes2015

Post by Lordholmes2015 »

Same here. I think they have all the people they need. Would have been nice to receive some word, though.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry guys we should have turned off the recruitment. It looks like some of you applied after it had already started and we didn't check again. The game is due to release Thursday so not long to wait!

Return to “Star Hammer”