Missed Opportunity?

Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy is a game of 3D tactical space battles. Play your part in the Second Contact War in a campaign with a branching story and over 60 missions, or create your own scenarios in skirmish mode battles.
solops
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Missed Opportunity?

Post by solops »

This is really a cool game. I cannot help but feel that there should be a lot more buzz about it out there and more forum activity. Maybe the advertising need a big boost?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Missed Opportunity?

Post by zakblood »

can't agree with you enough, same thoughts and comments had crossed my mind many times, but i post far too much and far too often so can''t keep saying and posting and just left it to others like yourself to say, shame more haven't not only bought it, but made comments either way on it :wink:
bumble410
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by bumble410 »

Having been a devoted player of Armada 2526 (and Supernova), but recently encountered problems with the game on my computer, (you can see my posts under General Discussion, if you're interested), I recently picked up this game to fill the void and I must say that thus far I am enjoying it a lot. I am still in the learning stages of the game but it seems really cool and I will add some comments in the future and maybe we can get a healthy forum going on this game.
DonCzirr
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by DonCzirr »

I did not buy yet - but was made aware of the game from my Steam recommendations - Sci-Fi strategy triggers etc ...

They should give a review copy to SpaceSector.com

Perfect site to advertise this sort of game.

Maybe run a Steam key give away like Star Ruler did ... I would not mind entering ;)
Man schlägt jemanden mit der Faust und nicht mit gespreizten Fingern !

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032812112896

Return to “Star Hammer”