some questions

madgamer2
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

some questions

Post by madgamer2 »

1. there seems to be a bit of bias in the random selection toward which ever side the AI is playing. Is this correct?
2. is there any way to have more than one saved game?
3. In a game where I was the South and at turn 11 I had 5 victory hex's and more VP's than the North and I got a continue game. Does this mean that the South can't gain a victory at the end o0f turn 11 or turn 22?
4. Is it possible to play head to head over the internet connection?
5. It would be nice if it was possible to click on a unit and have the other units with in the same Div&Corps also be highlighted?
6 Also clicking on an artillery unit would show all the Hex's it can fire on? Also when moving a unit it would be nice to have all the possible hex's highlighted.

COMMENT: It would be nice to have the Corps and Division numbers on the counters. I gather there is not much in the way of command rules. Is there a possibility of this changing?
madgamer2

Re: some questions

Post by madgamer2 »

28 replies...NO replies.......thanks for the help I'll remember to do the same
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: some questions

Post by mboog12 »

Hi, sorry for the delay, i was a bit afk last few days.

1. i've not done anything special for AI's rng. If there are biases towards the AI it might either be bad luck or unintentional behaviour.
2. Yes, you can save the game from the Menu->Save during play.
3. In Campaign, you can continue the game even when you've achieved an early victory. What's important is if the game acknowledged your victory or considered it's a draw. Do you have a screenshot with that moment?
4. Yes, you need to register an account and the lobby should be pretty self-explanatory.
5. Noted. Will think about it.
6. There is a feature for that. When you select an artillery, hover your mouse over a hex and press G, it will show the Line of Sight from that point.

Return to “Gettysburg: The Tide Turns - Technical Support”