Problems playing on iPhone

A place to discuss Desert Fox from Shenandoah Studio.
blahblah3502
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by blahblah3502 »

my iPad is broken atm, so I downloaded El Alamein onto my iPhone but am running into repeated "Local Player Not Authenticated" GameCenter disconnections. The game will usually connect (though sometimes not) to GameCenter and then 9 out of 10 times disconnect on attempting to load a match (have tried several different matches). With the 1 time out of 10, I get to play a turn and then it disconnects. I've tried starting a match through GameCenter app itself but doesn't seem to do anything to help - though I notice that the match list in GameCenter seems more up to date than the list in the EA iPhone app. I never had problems playing Battle of the Bulge on the iPhone. I did have problems with unreliable GameCenter initial connections (but once it did connect, perhaps needing a game restart, it was generally OK) with EA on the iPad , but nothing like as bad as the issue is on the iPhone app.

I have an iPhone 4 running the latest version of iOS 7 ( I checked and the iOS is fully updated.
s_nkarp
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Problems playing on iPhone

Post by s_nkarp »

Thanks, blah -- forwarding to QA.
R19Haf
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by R19Haf »

Does it still see networks, aka, are they coming up in the list but fail to connect?

Return to “Desert Fox: The Battle of El Alamein”