BUG AT STARTING

Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
Tancredo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

BUG AT STARTING

Post by Tancredo »

I have the Steam Version and is installed in Spanish. I downloaded the game today but can't run it. When I start the game and click on the Play button, it appears a message that say something like:"Windows can't find the "\TYW.exe" file". It seems the autorun tries to find a file from Thirty Years War. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, and the same message keeps appearing. Then I downloaded the 1.08 patch from the Slitherine page, but this message appears: Drive on Moscow not installed.
My OS is Windows 8.1, and there are just 2 exe files in the game dir: autorun and Moscow (Configuration).
What must I do?
Indirectlemon
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: BUG AT STARTING

Post by Indirectlemon »

Hi Tancredo,

Unfortunately we're not able to replicate this issue. I'm confused how you have managed to install the game in Spanish.

From the store pages and in game settings I can show you the game is only available and supported in English and German, and even the German game uses the English Game Menu.

ImageImageImage

Perhaps if you're able to explain the steps you have taken to select Spanish as a language we might be able to assist, but we are unaware of any Spanish language setting in the game menu or game itself.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Lucas
Lucas Young

Production Assistant

Image Image

Return to “Drive On Moscow”