Final results

Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
bohun
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Final results

Post by bohun »

Game ends and i dont know who is winner. No final screen (only for one player, second has no chance to see it). I remember not always was such.
manthril
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Final results

Post by manthril »

Hello bohun!

Sorry you are experiencing issues. A few questions for you:

1. I think you were playing a multiplayer game, right?
2. If you were in a multiplayer game, how did the game end? Did it end while you were in game?

Thanks!
Teo
bohun
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by bohun »

When i made last move and appear final screen i havnt option to send it to my opponent. I could only quit to main menu and game still was on my games list (i could open again and make last move) so i resign game. When my opponent finished game just disapeard from my games list. Probably he did same what i did.
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by ErissN6 »

About the solo game too, the End result and Victory Points briefing screens should both show the AI general opponent, so the VPs are better meaning.
And it's a social thing to make this be shown to others, such features would have helped to build a community of customers, err players.

- Hey see that I did 79 as german in campaign!
- Mmmm, what AI? You beat me if it was Hard, if easy tell me again when you do 105.

In End result, there's a gap in the text at 3rd line, so this could be put here:
" RESULT
WHO
what's missing: AI GENERAL
VPS "

By the way: As german to make the most VPs, we better have to not take Moscow if we have sufficiently 1+ VP towns to counter the loss of units due to counterattack and lack of reinforcements.

Return to “Drive On Moscow”