Desyncronised game due to reinforcement !

Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
victory
Tournament Champion
Tournament Champion

Desyncronised game due to reinforcement !

Post by victory »

Playing against Fuchida63,
I guess this is the same issue of the precedent post on reinforcement !
the game opens, with the russian reinforcement fase, showing first inf in vladimir, second in yepifan and the freezes on the screen shot below, with the cav selected ...
My openent seemed to have placed a second units in Vladimir (the 30 army) ? this is my guess, because it's writen on the screen shot ... I don't have other comunication with him as we where playing only one game ...
the game is no blocked, could you please elimate it if you can not make it run again ...

thx

victory
Attachments
16358737_10155075735337376_961446187_n.jpg
16358737_10155075735337376_961446187_n.jpg (146.98 KiB) Viewed 10239 times
manthril
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Desyncronised game due to reinforcement !

Post by manthril »

Hi victory!

It seems your opponent has managed to do a move which is not allowed. We will download your save and see if we can find the issue.

Thanks for the report!
Teo
Fuchida63
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Fuchida63 »

Hi manthril,

Yes I managed the move but I didn't create a move knowingly as illegal move. I'm simply a user not an admin like you.

Furthermore, I get the message today from another player, lascar. After round 17 the game broke down with the same error.....GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Lascar played the germans and I hope that he will post in the same way like victory did.

Please let us know if a hot fix is possible.

Regards
Peter
victory
Tournament Champion
Tournament Champion

Post by victory »

Hi fuchida63,
the games takes the reinforcement placements as a "move" (action) ...
you placed a second unit in the Vladimir zone as reinforcement, you should not be alowed by the game to do so, as you must first place One reinforcement unit in voronezh before placing a second unit in any other Red Zone ... the 30 army that you placed (as second unit) in vladimir desyncronized the game ... this is to be fixed by developpers as a conflict in the rules and what the player is alowed to play !
it's not your fault ;)

thx

victory
bohun
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by bohun »

We have in our last game the same bug - Desynchronized. Illegal move: Reinforce_108 Tk Divn_Vladimir_True. I thought they fix it.

Return to “Drive On Moscow”