If opponent stop sending turns?

Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
Twinkle
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

If opponent stop sending turns?

Post by Twinkle »

What should I do if any opponent stop sending turns. i.e. haven't heard from someone for a week?

I refuse to click on Resign, as that imply that I lost a game. What other options exist?

Also, why not add a timer, e.g. player can set that within 12h (or more if they want) a reply must be sent.

Would also be good if the multiplayer interface messages are seen in the e-mails sent!

Would also be good if it doesn't only say "Drive to Moscow" in every e-mail. but says "Drive to Moscow against player ABCDEF..."

Gosh, so easy to list numbers of small improvements that really ought to be made.

Cheers!

Currently playing:
Ekrommen (soviet)... good fun battle at turn 8
squantodog (soviet)... fewer turns done, but looks to be a long battle (been waiting on a turn for some days)
heinlager (german)... very interesting germen attack, soon it turns muddy
Karoliner (german)... just started
manthril
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: If opponent stop sending turns?

Post by manthril »

If you have a game where your opponent has stopped sending turns for a long period of time, you will eventually be able to "Claim" that game. This feature becomes available after 30 days of inactivity from your opponent.

Not sure what do you mean by "the multiplayer interface messages are seen in the e-mails sent!". You mean the chat that you are having with your opponent?

And also, thank you for your suggestions!
Teo
Twinkle
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Twinkle »

Yes, the chats we can send. It would make it possible to read a response before starting my own turn.

30 days feels like a very long time until I can claim a game, maybe a week would be better as we have a very limited amount of games.

Something else: I noticed a lack of information about the workings of the multiplayer option. Maybe I was unable to find the text info within the game. It could be useful for anyone new to this type of games and pbem in general.
victory
Tournament Champion
Tournament Champion

Post by victory »

Twinkle wrote: 30 days feels like a very long time until I can claim a game, maybe a week would be better as we have a very limited amount of games.
it's going to be a week now I cant play because of update not available on apstore ! would not be fair to loose all game by claim :)
maybe 21 days would be ok (3weeks)

thx

victory

Return to “Drive On Moscow”