one possible bug and one suggestion

Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
Skanvak
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

one possible bug and one suggestion

Post by Skanvak »

_ I have a German infantry unit in ISTRA on turn 20, it cannot move to KOZLOVO. Actually it seem that in snow the german unit (all of them) cannot move to adjacent forest without a road to connect them. I did not find a rule supporting that. It seems wrong. Edit : On second thought, I might have oversee a contested area move rule.

_ when you want to move to a north most area with enemy unit the battle box is hiding too much to allow for simple movement of unit. It should be possible to move the battle box to lower part of the screen if unit are activated or move to the northernmost area.
Best regards,

Skanvak
manthril
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: one possible bug and one suggestion

Post by manthril »

Hi there Skanvak!

Looking at the issue, only in breakthrough moves the units are not allowed to go into forest spaces without a road connecting them. I had a look at the borders and in our code and I see no error in there. If it's the contested thing, you are not allowed to leave a contested space directly into an enemy territory (even if there are no enemy units in it).

Currently you are allowed to move the combat preview by clicking on it. It moves from left to right. It has a small glitch in it but it is fixed in 1.07. Let me know if this helps or if it's still not enough.

Cheers!
Teo
bohun
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by bohun »

I remember in one are near Voronezh i couldnt move combat preview from right to left. Few units was hidden and i couldnt move them out.
victory
Tournament Champion
Tournament Champion

Post by victory »

This also happend to my german openent Gerifonte during frost turns, a 3 stack armor could not move during one turn, he was in Bogoroditsk zone ..

thx

victory
Skanvak

Post by Skanvak »

I have not reproduce the move bug as of yet.

The moving of the combat screen is ok.

I pointed out a new interface problem though : the unit in the noth-eastern most area (up and left) are hidden by the permanent menu shortcut overlay. It would be nice to find a better placement of the units or make the overlay transparent and unclickable when over unit (first option is preferred).
Best regards,

Skanvak

Return to “Drive On Moscow”