Upload not always working

A place to discuss the upcoming hex-based Civil War simulation from Shenandoah Studio
Ironclad
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Upload not always working

Post by Ironclad »

When this happens the upload announcement box doesn't appear and the Main box to exit remains blanked out. Clicking Esc or other button combinations doen't work leaving one no choice but to exit via Task manager and return to relogin to repeat the turn. Although this happens occasionally if one is playing a lot of turns quickly against several opponents it can add up to several times in the course of a play session.. I hate having to use task manager in these circumstances in case the record looks like one is cheating but there appears no other way when this upload freeze occurs.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Upload not always working

Post by zakblood »

agreed, sorry about the issues, it's being worked on atm and will be sorted asap
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by mboog12 »

This is certainly a problem. After testing this upload for a whole day I'm pretty sure this is a side effect of another problem. Something has thrown an error and is blocking other systems in-game.
One way to help me find this problem : when this happens to you, exit the game, find the output_log.txt file inside the game files (should be in a directory called Gettysburg ttt_Data) and send me that info.
I should be able to spot the error pretty fast. Thanks.
Ironclad

Post by Ironclad »

I haven't experienced the upload problem for some days now so had concluded that it was sorted. In this connection I note sometimes when the upload message appears and you go to the menu page - the main box is blank but after a moment or repeating the process it then switches to black allowing one to exit. Thanks for sorting this.
Ironclad

Post by Ironclad »

I haven't experienced the upload problem for some days now so had concluded that it was sorted. In this connection I note sometimes when the upload message appears and you go to the menu page - the main box is blank but after a moment or repeating the process it then switches to black allowing one to exit. Thanks for sorting this.

Return to “Gettysburg: The Tide Turns”