Gettysburg: The Tide Turns version 1.03 is out!

A place to discuss the upcoming hex-based Civil War simulation from Shenandoah Studio
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Gettysburg: The Tide Turns version 1.03 is out!

Post by Daniele »

Hi all!

Gettysburg: The Tide Turns has been updated to version 1.03!

You can download the patch from the Members Area here

Check the changelog below

Version 1.03
- Fixed AI freeze during advance
- Fix rally bug for units during Turn 13
- Clicking on reinforcement icon now properly centers the camera
- Zoom to mouse position
- Live PBEM
sambruzs2
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Gettysburg: The Tide Turns version 1.03 is out!

Post by sambruzs2 »

Cheers
How do you apply the patch... when the game is played on Steam? I downloaded and when I ran the patch ".exe" got the message "Gettysburg" no installed.
?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

you don't, steam updates it self on it's own, if you haven't got the latest patch on steam, to force it to download, log out and close steam, then reopen steam and log back in, the game will auto update on steam for you, good luck.

all patches mentioned in members accounts, are for site versions only, not steam

good luck and enjoy the game
pzgndr
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by pzgndr »

Thanks! These updates have been very responsive and quick to resolve initial problems. Looking forward to any more improvements and expansion to other battles like Antietam, etc.
Rosseau
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Rosseau »

What is the status on the supposed problem below? Got lazy and copied from a guy on Steam who posted today:

Im very much enjoying my purchase of Gettysburg the Tide turns, But unable to advance to turn 12 on the campaign, my campagin keeps ending at turn 11 on victory conditions.

Im taking great care to take both Little and Big round tops and want to see my game play out to turns 11 to 31 - Please help , A number of players on steam and in the discussion page cannot get past turn 11 in either CSA or Union mode. Whether or not the play has achieved the objectives, the assessment comes up with a winner and that's that.

Can't find a way around it. Even made the CSA forces not approach the objectives and I still won and play stopped. The three other players i have spoken to all have verison 1.03 and have steam copies, we all have the same problem and there is rumoures to be a number more that are experiencing the exact same problem
carterjon

Post by carterjon »

I've successfully gotten past turn 11. My problem is frequent freezes in multiplayer mode when the turn switches to the opponent.

Return to “Gettysburg: The Tide Turns”