Release date

A place to discuss the upcoming hex-based Civil War simulation from Shenandoah Studio
squidders
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Release date

Post by squidders »

Hello,

Any update on a release date for Gettysburg? The Kickstarter shows an estimate of March 2014 and I can't see update on that date.

Cheers,

Steve
BradTSS
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Release date

Post by BradTSS »

We are still planning on Summer 2014.

Be sure to check out the game page on your website for the latest updates on that: http://www.shenandoah-studio.com/products/gettysburg/

Thanks,
Brad
conky
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by conky »

Hey Brad - so is it still Summer 2014? I am sensing no but wanted to see.

Thanks!
s_nkarp
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by s_nkarp »

Heh, summer is going to be long this year. Good news is that it's looking really great, though!
squidders

Post by squidders »

We are now well past summer 2014. Any news on when it will be out?
squidders

Post by squidders »

Thanks for posting the Kickstarter update today.
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

It is now February 2015. Any word on when this game will be released? It looks fantastic, and I can't wait to play it.
DaShox

Post by DaShox »

FroBodine wrote:It is now February 2015. Any word on when this game will be released?

Really? U are asking this question and expecting an answer?

1 There has been no support for their games for months
2. The Africa game is broke.
3. The patch for Africa was coming soon - 2 months ago only apple is holding it up......yeah we see the truth
3. They have announced the game might go in beta this spring - which means it no where close to being released unless they releasing another broken wargame.
It looks fantastic, and I can't wait to play it.
What is so fantastic about it - there has been no info unless you like boardgames.
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello All,

With regard to the Gettysburg game, a message was sent to all of the Kickstarter backers, and we hope to have a general announcement on the state of the game shortly. This will be in the forum and the New Feed.

DaShox, we have been supporting the games, but following Shenandoah joining the Slitherine Group, there were a number of back-end processes which needed to be implemented. However there has been a patch which addressed the issues with Desert Fox on iOS 8. This has now made the game very stable and was released just after Christmas. Can I ask are you using the latest version of the game 1.0.3 and the latest version of the iOS? If you are, what issues are you experiencing with the game?
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

DaShox - what is your problem? Why do you have to be so rude? Yes, I am really asking that question.

The developers are very silent, and there have been zero updates in a LONG TIME. I would like to know when it will be done. It's really a simple question.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

HI guys

the biggest issue we had to deal with was porting all the games to Unity. The engine that was being used had some fundamental issues which could not be solved so we made the decision to move it all across which is a long and expensive process but one that will allow us to better support things going forwards.

The bulge update is in beta testing along with a PC version. Gettysburg is next behind that and then the next release is a full new game as yet unannounced. The 3 teams are very busy and working hard but until we have something to show and a former idea of when it will be ready we don't want to announce anything.

There will be more news soon.
boone737
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by boone737 »

Is the any news on the boxed version? Kickstarters haven't heard anything on that, either.

Return to “Gettysburg: The Tide Turns”