Battle of the Bulge is coming to Xbox!

Discuss John Butterfield’s Battle of the Bulge: Crisis in Command Vol. 1
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Battle of the Bulge is coming to Xbox!

Post by Daniele »

We are very proud to announce that Battle of the Bulge is marching straightforward to Xbox!

Set during what the historian Antony Beevor called "Hitler's Last Gamble", Battle of the Bulge provides an immersive experience on a tactical/operational level, putting the player in command of the Allies or the German forces fighting each other in several scenarios in one of the most brutal and wild environments of Western Europe: the snow-covered forest of the Ardennes!

Command infantry, mechanized and armoured units in hard fights through the various phases of the offensive, considering the nature of the terrain and its effects on the assailants and defenders.

Challenge Bradley, Dietrich, von Rundstedt and other historical commanders with an ad hoc re-written AI -each with different play styles to choose!

Stay tuned for more updates! Get more information about the game from its official product page!
GimbleFIN
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Battle of the Bulge is coming to Xbox!

Post by GimbleFIN »

Wow looks like really cool game but (again) where is the online multiplayer? :?: There obviously is empty spot on market atm. Not a single proper TBS game with online multiplayer support on current gen consoles, and not too many at previous gen either. Just need to continue playing Dungeon Twister with my buddy, it's awesome even I'm not big fan of that Dungeon theme with Orcs and Wizards etc.

Due being historic nerd on WW2 a online TBS like this or like Combat Mission: Barbarosa to Berlin on console would be my dream come true! :shock: It's not like some COD and selling millions but there definitely are some customers out there waiting one to be implemented.

Return to “Battle of the Bulge”