Problems for the iPad version of BoB and the other parts

Discuss John Butterfield’s Battle of the Bulge: Crisis in Command Vol. 1
Dittsche
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Problems for the iPad version of BoB and the other parts

Post by Dittsche »

I try now the latest version from BoB. But unfurtnally, it's not the same like before. Before everything was smooth. Now it's looks like my iPad is to slow for this game. But I have iPad air 2. The sound now it's okay, it's not the fat sound like before, but it's okay.(the new sound from the soldiers is terrible) The animation are slowly. For example. So when you skip the timeline, the transition effect is to slow. Also the animation from the ai. Please take a look from the original iOS version but on iOS 7 or 8 and maybe you see what I mean. Also I didn't see the third unit in gmund. The button commit is over there. And I can't move the map. The latest version from part 3 al Alamein have no music, or sound effects. And this since iOS 9. This is really bad. I mean I pay money for this. I guess 20 euro. And then I can't use? This is not fair!!! This is like Ubisoft. They do the same with the seddler or silent hunter. But I hope slitherine is seriously and you fix this really soon.
And maybe some other ios players read this thread and feel the same, so then guys please write your experience from the crisis in command games.
AlexRadu
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Problems for the iPad version of BoB and the other parts

Post by AlexRadu »

Hello!

We are sorry that you're not happy with the game anymore. We are still considering what issues to address first, but we will definitely look into the problems that you mentioned as soon as possible.

Thank you for mentioning them!

Return to “Battle of the Bulge”