A question

A secret place for modders to chat and ask questions. Requires forum registration.

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

DTafra
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

A question

Post by DTafra »

I hope i am putting this question in the right section of forum,if I've failed,I apologise.
My question is,why Independent State of Croatia isn't in the game,or in any mods(Grand Strategy for example) ?.It should be at least present like a puppet state,like Vichy france or something like that.My suggestion is:After an axis player occupies and has defeated yugoslavia,that country would be created...
Since i don't know anything about modding in this game i would like to hear your suggestions.
bogiss
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: A question

Post by bogiss »

You are right when it comes to the story, but I think that the state of Croatia did not affect the strategy as Vichy. I think it can be done, as in Poland, the Polish part of the area as Gdańsk and Wrocław, Poznań was incorporated into the Third Reich and there appeared guerrillas. There would probably Zagreb
DTafra

Re: A question

Post by DTafra »

I know that it ain't that important for Strategy,but it should be put in the game,at least for historical reasons...but it was imporant in the balkan areas,mainly for battles against the partisans....and it had some small role on the eastern front....if it can be done,there would be 2 garrisons of that army...one in zagreb...another in banja luka(or split etc.)..for fighting against the partisans... or put that one garrison on the eastern front as a volunteer...i leave that to you people to make the decisions

Return to “Commander - Europe at War : Modders Corner”