Achivements vs remote player

eMataDor76
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by eMataDor76 »

Hello
If I don't have friends in game center how can start a game vs remote player and choose a side and scenario i want to play? So i can get achivements vs remote player.
Whenever I start online game it's always Battle of the Bulge scenario and I'm even not able to choose a side I want to play...
Thank You very much for help in advance :)
daviddunham
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Achivements vs remote player

Post by daviddunham »

It sounds like you are auto-matching. If someone else has auto-matched already, you will be paired with them. Since they initiated the match, as it were, they got to choose sides and scenarios.

You can probably start another auto-match game right away, and be the first player and make those choices.

Also, http://www.shenandoah-studio.com/Forum/ ... hp?f=7&t=3 should be a good way to find potential opponents.
Michaelnit
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Michaelnit »

Anyone ever get one of these working with GBPVR? This is not the typical 45 button Hauppauge remote. It doesnt use IR32 either.
By the way, the best program for marketing and SEO for me - is a XRumer 12.0.9 Elite + SocPlugin :)
pearlofsack

Post by pearlofsack »

The switch you are asking about currently has no function on the remote control of the T900. Perhaps in the future it may have a use but for now it is dead.

Return to “Shenandoah General Discussion Forum”