Game is hung up!

rddfxx
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Game is hung up!

Post by rddfxx »

Geez, playing an exciting game with Dave, and now things are seriously hung up. Dave moved two units, and initiated a combat with one of them. I see his move, but the combat routine does not fire, the game thinks its my turn (Allies), but the game controls are utterly locked. Can't even send a bug report. I tried a reboot, no change in the game.
Last edited by lebarondelacoke on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rddfxx
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Game is hung up!

Post by rddfxx »

OK, the game has shaken loose so I could move. But I never saw the combat routine fire, or see the results of the combat. All I saw is Dave's unit move into my area, then it was my turn (as if the combat never happened). But there was a period when I was locked out. Leaving and reentering the game several times seems to have freed the lock. Sorry I couldn't get it to generate a bug report while I was locked out.
daviddunham
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by daviddunham »

Send it now, at least there will be a saved game with the history.
rddfxx
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by rddfxx »

OK Dave, I sent the bug report. But another glitch, I couldn't get the iPad virtual keyboard to activate so I could add info to the report.
s_nkarp
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by s_nkarp »

If the keyboard doesn't appear, try rotating the iPad 180 degrees. (really!) I believe it is a memory issue.
VowetOl
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Game is hung up

Post by VowetOl »

i cant even play it loads very slowly and then i get a blackscreen .After this thre is leaving game and i?m on the menu

Return to “Shenandoah General Discussion Forum”