GS3.1 BUG: Finland Always Signs Armistice with Russia

Tech support for Commander Europe at War. Requires forum registration.

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

oxxalejandroxxo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

GS3.1 BUG: Finland Always Signs Armistice with Russia

Post by oxxalejandroxxo »

According to the manual, Finland would only sign an armistice with the USSR after 3 of its cities fell to the Russians. However in my 3.1 GS version game, Finland ALWAYS signs an armistice with the USSR in about October 1942!! Please help me solve this problem its really annoying!!!
Last edited by oxxalejandroxxo on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Finland Always Signs Armistice with Russia in 1942

Post by zakblood »

i'm not fully sure what's in 3.20, so a developer will have to reply to your question / report

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 18&t=70007

that's the only list of fixes i can find, so it maybe or may not be in the list
oxxalejandroxxo

Re: Finland Always Signs Armistice with Russia in 1942

Post by oxxalejandroxxo »

zakblood_slith wrote:i'm not fully sure what's in 3.20, so a developer will have to reply to your question / report
it's 3.1
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Re: GS3.1 BUG: Finland Always Signs Armistice with Russia

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

Finland certainly does NOT always sign an armistice in October 1942. Please notice that the cities and rail depots in Estonia also counts against the threshold for when Finland will ask for an armistice. So if the Axis have lost Estonia then it's easier to force a Finnish armistice. The number of Axis units present in Finland also counts against this threshold. If you evacuate the Germans from Finland then you make it so much easier for them to accept an armistice.

It's not possible to analyze your situation without a screenshot of Finland + Estonia. Then it's possible to check if the Axis forces went below the threshold or not and that enough cities / rail depots are captured by Russia.

Return to “Commander - Europe at War : Tech Support”