VIETNAM 65 SUGESTION - MULTIPLAYER

It is 1965 and the US ground war in Vietnam is in full swing. As a US Army commander, wage a counter-insurgency (COIN) war to secure the Ia Drang valley, on the border with Cambodia.
Kalesin
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

VIETNAM 65 SUGESTION - MULTIPLAYER

Post by Kalesin »

Some time ago, I made the suggestion in steam game thread to include the multiplayer, the answer I liked a lot:
Every Single Soldier wrote:Multiplayer will be added when the audience is big enough to sustain it....
http://steamcommunity.com/app/336080/di ... 68/?ctp=20

I did a survey on Punta de Lanza forums (spanish), and people think it has responded very well.

I know that now is the development of Afghanistan '11 and Carrier Deck, but a great system would be to have a DLC, which would allow us to play as Vietcong in solitary mode and play in multiplayer via PBEM.

It is the only thing that will make this good game become an essential game.
Every Single Soldier
Vietnam ’65 developer
Vietnam ’65 developer

Re: VIETNAM 65 SUGESTION - MULTIPLAYER

Post by Every Single Soldier »

21 people doesn't constitute an audience large enough for all the work needed to implement multiplayer, doesn't mean we are not going to do it eventually.... :shock:
Kalesin

Post by Kalesin »

Every Single Soldier wrote:21 people doesn't constitute an audience large enough for all the work needed to implement multiplayer, doesn't mean we are not going to do it eventually.... :shock:
I know that the survey is not very "reliable", because of the low number of participants, even with the people I've been talking about Vietnam 65, there is consensus that it is a game that would extend its "life" with multiplayer

Creating a DLC that would give you options to play as VC + Multiplayer would be a good model for this game.
DieterNohlen
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by DieterNohlen »

I don't think you need a survey, everybody would love multiplayer!!! Who can be against multiplayer, that sounds like a joke, who was that guy voting against multiplayer anyway? Some contrarian soul obviously...

Return to “Vietnam '65”