Some bugs and requests

It is 1965 and the US ground war in Vietnam is in full swing. As a US Army commander, wage a counter-insurgency (COIN) war to secure the Ia Drang valley, on the border with Cambodia.
rf900
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Some bugs and requests

Post by rf900 »

Hi, not sure if these have been reported before:

- When cycling units, GB inside forward bases are not selected. I have to manually select them and click the train button each turn as I am not sure if I end the turn they will actually continue training. I would be good to have an indicator on how many turns they have trained in that base (how long till next ARVN unit appears). Also once they have trained two units the button is still available, it does nothing if you select the same base but it is not very clear the first time.

- When scrolling the map I see visual effects of past actions, like an explosion or the end animation of units been killed. I sometime see the end animation of airstrikes that were done several turns before.

- I wished the middle popup would be larger, the one to select unis in bases, to avoid scrolling, even a two column view with left units that have taken no action and right ones that have taken already action. Or maybe add an icon for units that have already taken action even if they have moves left.

- when a unit is inside a vehicle I don't have a way to see how many supply points they have left.
Every Single Soldier
Vietnam ’65 developer
Vietnam ’65 developer

Re: Some bugs and requests

Post by Every Single Soldier »

Most raised already and a few good suggestions, trying to keep the game as simple as possible but with an intuitive auI, so appreciate your comments and will be taken into consideration, thanks :)

Return to “Vietnam '65”