editing scenarios in the game for skirmish against the AI

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

athineos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

editing scenarios in the game for skirmish against the AI

Post by athineos »

I am planning to buy Da Orks and I am wondering if I can open and edit any of the game single player scenario maps (add/delete units) and replay it as a skirmish mode against the AI. Is that possible? or the editor has changed somewhat? ( I have posted this before but I got no reply).
deranzo
Warhammer Designer
Warhammer Designer

Re: editing scenarios in the game for skirmish against the A

Post by deranzo »

athineos wrote:I am planning to buy Da Orks and I am wondering if I can open and edit any of the game single player scenario maps (add/delete units) and replay it as a skirmish mode against the AI. Is that possible? or the editor has changed somewhat? ( I have posted this before but I got no reply).
Hello.

As far as I know, you can do anything in Da Orks as in base game. Create/modify units/sounds/animations/new scenerios etc.
But have in mind that community update is just for Steam version of Armageddon. Not for Da Orks unfortunetly (for now).
it is a good day to die
athineos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by athineos »

deranzo wrote:
athineos wrote:I am planning to buy Da Orks and I am wondering if I can open and edit any of the game single player scenario maps (add/delete units) and replay it as a skirmish mode against the AI. Is that possible? or the editor has changed somewhat? ( I have posted this before but I got no reply).
Hello.

As far as I know, you can do anything in Da Orks as in base game. Create/modify units/sounds/animations/new scenerios etc.
But have in mind that community update is just for Steam version of Armageddon. Not for Da Orks unfortunetly (for now).

Deranzo, thanks for the reply. I just wanted to be sure I can at least edit the in-game maps and play against the AI, since the game does not offer a singleplayer skirmish mode against the AI(I don't play multiplayer). I hope the next Warhammer game will have more replay options for single player. (Random Map Generator)

I am glad you mentioned the community update. It looks like the Armageddon is a best option to buy for now (on sale at GOG for $10!)
deranzo
Warhammer Designer
Warhammer Designer

Post by deranzo »

athineos wrote:
deranzo wrote:
Hello.

Deranzo, thanks for the reply. I just wanted to be sure I can at least edit the in-game maps and play against the AI, since the game does not offer a singleplayer skirmish mode against the AI(I don't play multiplayer). I hope the next Warhammer game will have more replay options for single player. (Random Map Generator)

I am glad you mentioned the community update. It looks like the Armageddon is a best option to buy for now (on sale at GOG for $10!)
Also have in mind that community update doesn't support Gog version for now either.
it is a good day to die

Return to “Mods and Scenario Design”