Chaos Mod v0.2

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

VoidDragon
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Chaos Mod v0.2

Post by VoidDragon »

Finally, I got some free time and spend it to do something cool: Chaos units and a small scenario where you have to play with them (or aganist them).
Now mod contains Heretics, Heretic Guardsmen (normal, with mortars and missile launchers), Chaos Space Marines, Raptors, Chaos Rhino, Vindicator and Dreadnought. I also modified campaign scenario and replaced Orks with Chaos, so you can test them in battle!

For now, all Chaos units are Orks units, because I don't know how to implement custom factions yet, and I hear it's not really supported by now.
If somebody will help me with graphics, mod will go much faster.
heretics.png
heretics.png (40.68 KiB) Viewed 10994 times
Those guys are you cannon fodder. Like gretchins, but slightly cooler. Throw them by thousands on bayonets of your enemy - Dark Gods will always find some frash meat again!
heretic_guardsmen.png
heretic_guardsmen.png (39.05 KiB) Viewed 10994 times
heretic_guardsmen_missle.png
heretic_guardsmen_missle.png (37.34 KiB) Viewed 10994 times
Those guys are harder than your regular guardsmen - serving Dark Gods has it's benifits! Still, they are your cannon fodder. Just a little bit more durable, and with some cool guns.

Chaos Space Marines
Now those are your real infantry force. Strong, durable, fearless and ready to take back galaxy from servants of Corpse God.

Raptors
Here begin some differences from standart SM-alike units. I gave to those flying, so now you can "jump" and really use those jumppacks. I also think about Night Lords Raptors with Screamers and Terror.

Chaos Dreadnought - 2 lascannons instead of assault cannon. Also thinking about daemonic hull upgrades.

Chaos Rhino and Vindicator - for now same as SM equivalents. If somebody will give me a real difference, I'll be happy to implement it!

Next in line: Chaos Havocs (lascannons, baby!), Khorne Berserkers, Plague Marines, Rubric Marines, Noise Marines, Predators...

http://rghost.ru/60178817

No credit for graphics taken, all hard work was done by Relic and Ultimate Apocalypse modders. Many thanks for them!
Last edited by VoidDragon on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xadie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Chaos Mod v0.1

Post by Xadie »

Thank you! :)
pizzagrenadier
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Chaos Mod v0.1

Post by pizzagrenadier »

so awesome! thanks for the hard work! :D

burn the heretic! :twisted:

side comment, to the dev, we really need a custom faction feature in this game, with so many faction mods coming up, would be a lot easier.
VoidDragon
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Chaos Mod v0.2

Post by VoidDragon »

New version is out! Added Havocs with Heavy Bolters and Lasers, Predators (Annihilator and Destructor), Chaos Bike, Land Raider (as transport and tank) and Helltalon. Also, I created a small, but intense scenario, Surrounded by Enemies. You can play in it both as Chaos and as Guard, and heavy fighting awaits you in both!

http://rghost.ru/60194625
VoidDragon
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by VoidDragon »

Havocs are like Devastators, but mine got Lascannons, and this can be truly dangerous to enemy armor.
Predators and Chaos bikes aren't really different from their SM equivalent, but I'll think of some cool upgrades.
Land Raiders are stronger than thier SM equivalents: they carry 6 Lascannons, Combi-bolter and Cyclone Launcher.
Helltalon got everything - Lascannons, Missle launcher and Incendiary bombs. Shame that doesn't have good defence as flyer.
bcnkor5
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by bcnkor5 »

Thank you!
Nalsurv
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Nalsurv »

Url dont work(((