Gold Beach bug et al

freejhk
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Gold Beach bug et al

Post by freejhk »

I can not call air strikes on Gold Beach. It takes my credits, but no air strikes. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it - played up to Gold again, but still no airstrikes. I am using an iPhone 5S, 64Gigs with lots of room and on the latest OS.

I read someone had an indestructible German marine on Gold. I had one on Utah beach.
morge4
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Re: Gold Beach bug et al

Post by morge4 »

Patch should be coming out soon...
JoeMiller wrote: The Longest Day iOS patch has been released to Apple, so we are just awaiting Apple's approval. Hopefully this will be live within the coming days, but we cannot give an exact time as it takes as long as Apple take.

Regarding a PC patch, we are working on this at the moment and we will hopefully be releasing this in the next few weeks. I can confirm it will be after the iOS patch. For the PC patch, please keep an eye on either the forums or the news feed where we will post when the update is available.

The Android patch is also undergoing development and we hope to release this shortly after the PC patch. Again, sorry for all those who have been waiting for these.

Return to “Tech Support”