Dead AT gun still showing

morge4
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Dead AT gun still showing

Post by morge4 »

I killed off the AT gun in the image but it is still showing on the map. I can also not move into that hex, even though it shows I should be able to? :?

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Dead AT gun still showing

Post by zakblood »

yes seems to be a problem with German unit that start off with red in the numbers, as sometimes when you attack a unit with 10 in it, it also changes to a higher number, know idea why either, and if you bomb these units to, they don't also disappear until next turn or so, or if at all, seems to be a little quirk and not really beta tested so good or much as there's a few more issues as well, posted over at matrix by me :shock: :roll: :wink:

as yet no developer has replied either
morge4

Post by morge4 »

I have also noticed that if you save and exit...when you come back into the game...some minefields that were previously 'defused' have come back to life! :shock: :evil:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

yes seems more than a few issues with this im finding myself atm, which is a shame as the basic game is ok for the price, but doesn't seem to have been tested too well, as no manual, no save button while in game, no choice of which mission you want to go on, if you have done one already, you can go back, only one save on exit, anything else over writes this, a few little bugs found so far, no developer feed back on questions asked, so you do get what you pay for it seems with the price being so low..

can't get past mission 2 either, as when you do it, and you think you will go onto mission 3, it only takes you back onto mission 2, so slightly flawed atm, but i'm sure, well fingers crossed it may be fixed or sorted, but as some Ipad owners seem to still be waiting for a fix for months now, i wont start holding my breath any time soon, fun while it lasted, but seems a bit of a shame it doesn't fully work atm, you wait until when you end your turn and game freezes and you forgot to save and have to start again :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:
captkiwi
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by captkiwi »

I'm having the same issues with dead German units still visible during play. I can't destroy them and they block the road. Also when I saved my game (Utah scenario) I had no prestige points left and was on turn 30. When I reloaded the scenario I had a whopping 7000 points plus I was back on turn 10 even though my units were where I left them, inland where I stopped earlier. Also in this same scenario, I captured all the victory hexes needed to win with German units still on the board. In the next scenario I again captured all the victory hexes but lost the game. Go figure? Other than these glitches, I do enjoy playing the game. Hopefully the forum will start soon and some much needed fixes will start to happen. :D
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

no developer comments so can't see it happening any time soon, it's got a few issues and i think it will have for a long while, so you do get what you pay for :roll: :wink:
thedudeabidez
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by thedudeabidez »

Having a similar problem in Gold. Took all objectives, used March capability, and lost the game because there was one German infantry unit sitting in the hills (far northeast) that was invisible or something, I couldn't attack it and it wouldn't attack me! So i couldn't kill all the units, can't progress past Gold.

Also there are issues with saving the game, if you save and open again, it re-sets to Turn 1, and all removed minefields re-appear.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (252.53 KiB) Viewed 6300 times
BobLedger
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by BobLedger »

I too have a problem with the same German Unit in the hills - it is not possibvle to bomb or attack it, nor does it fight back. Clearly a bug. The annoying thing is that you cannot advance to the next beach because of this. Can anyone in Slitherine Technical Support suggest a solution ?
morge4

Post by morge4 »

Frontline team is working on a update...no eta given.

Return to “Tech Support”