Warhammer Armagedon Steam on running

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

sandlance
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Warhammer Armagedon Steam on running

Post by sandlance »

I have Win 10. had to reinstall it. Armageddon ran before now it tells me "This game requires steam client to be running. Please start steam and retry." How do I get steam client to run. I tried to register it on steam, no steam ser.#. Added it to my game list still won't run
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Warhammer Armagedon Steam on running

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum,

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4092711

a how to registered a game from your members account and redeem a steam key
sandlance

Post by sandlance »

I recently purchased Tyrnids DLC, I have both the Matrix and Steam key. I have installed the update, and received the installation successful message. When I go to play the game The game states that I have not installed game. Checked my Steam Account and it shows no record of my purchase or installation. How do I manualy add this DLC to my account?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

follow the link above, register the site key, and redeem for a steam key, some game it's not needed, and you just add the site key to steam, easy to tell if it works, as if you enter a key and it says it's not a steam key, check to make sure it's correct, and if it is and doesn't work, then goto your site account and register it and redeem it for a steam key, then add that new key to steam, which will unlock the DLC etc

Return to “Tech Support”