Blenheim 1704?

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Re: Blenheim 1704?

Post by Paul59 »

It is a possibility.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
edward77
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by edward77 »

Odenathus, Trying to design a scenario with the normal P&S unit set for Fontenoy 1745 is not very good so I had a go at using your squad.csv from Blenheim and its working ok so far. However before proceeding any further I need your permission to use the file. The only major problem I have encounted is finding and switching the sideicons which currently are the wrong way around (Henry leading the French!).
Odenathus
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Odenathus »

Yes, you're very welcome to use anything from any of my scenarios if you find them useful. Presumably you've solved the side icon issue by now. Look forward to Fontenoy.
edward77

Post by edward77 »

Hey great! Thanks for permission. I will put acreditation in the Maker file Its going quite well! I`m doing Oudenarde as well as Fontenoy. A couple of questions please. How come the Szekler unit is not in the Text1 file? Do you know what is the purpose of the fourth input in the AI dialog box? Thanks again.

Return to “Scenario Design”