Order of Battle: Sandstorm is out!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle: Sandstorm is out!

Post by AlbertoC »

The new expansion in the Order of Battle series, Sandstorm, is now out!

Relive the deeds and battles of Erwin Rommel in North Africa in a new dynamic branching campaign spanning all of the North African theater. Command tons of new units from the Italian army, navy and air force. Learn how to master a new type of battlefield: the desert is merciless and only those who know it well will triumph.

Get Sandstorm now!

This is a big day for the Order of Battle franchise: on top of the release of Sandstorm we're proud to announce that the whole Order of Battle saga lands on GOG.com!

And to celebrate this day, we're about to launch a new sale on all Order of Battle products! Starting from today until May 23rd, the following games will be discounted:

U.S. Pacific – 75% off
Rising Sun – 75% off
U.S. Marines – 50% off
Morning Sun – 50% off
Blitzkrieg – 50% off
Winter War – 50% off
Kriegsmarine – 50% off
Burma Road – 34% off
Panzerkrieg – 34% off

Don't miss this amazing chance to complete your Order of Battle collection! The offer is only valid for a few days, until May 23rd!
usit64
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Order of Battle: Sandstorm is out!

Post by usit64 »

oops! cannot install Sandstorm: "minimum version to run is 6.1.7..." Does that mean I have to reinstall the whole game? And what happens to my other DLCs then? Please help! :roll:
usit64
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by usit64 »

...especially to "Rising Sun and the US-campaign. I'm still using the old "Pacifc"-core!
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: Order of Battle: Sandstorm is out!_Game Install's!

Post by Retributarr »

Just a "Suggestion"! , why-not have a separate-Posting subject-tab dealing with the Subject ... "GAME-INSTALLATION-PROCEDURES" so that the Games will work under various situations when installed correctly?. At this Site also have what-ever-else is necessary for these procedures, such as the Updates, Patches...Etc!.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

no need to shout and also better to have posted in the games forums so seen more and more chance of a better reply and answer
garrycooper101
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by garrycooper101 »

Log into your account on Slitherine and download the new update 6.17. Installing this will install Sandstorm/ The download 2.4 GB.
msmagnum

Post by msmagnum »

The airplane canopy and wing graphics are all messed up after I downloaded Sandstorm. Can you fix this please?
VegasOZ
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by VegasOZ »

Sandstorm: YA, ROMMEL BABY....ROMMEL...

Looks like another winner and I also bought the Morning Sun on sale so I now have the entire collection.

I am going to play Sandstorm on my Laptop out on the patio in the 103 degree F heat just to get a feel for what it was like....(I'm in Arizona...) LOL

Love this series.

So Overlord next??
usit64
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by usit64 »

garrycooper101 wrote:Log into your account on Slitherine and download the new update 6.17. Installing this will install Sandstorm/ The download 2.4 GB.
Thx, Sir! During new installation you can enter Sandstorm-serial. Earlier installed DLC are listed, too. Works fine now!

Return to “News & Announcements”