Losing units visually

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

BrentBJ
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Losing units visually

Post by BrentBJ »

I've got an intermittent problem where units partially disappear on screen. Currently in one game I have light artillery with no guns just a flag. In another my opponents army shows some mounted units with a partial visual and no flag. This does not happen in every game.
Has this happened before and is there a patch?

Thanks
Brent
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Losing units visually

Post by rbodleyscott »

Except that there were some anomalies with textures in some user-created scenarios on the iPad, which were corrected, this has never been reported.

What scenarios is this occurring in?

Is this using "Pike and Shot: Campaigns" or "Pike and Shot"?

On PC or iPad?

Did the units start the game like this, or did this happen part-way through the game?

Is your opponent seeing the same anomalies? If not, is one of you playing on iPad and the other on PC?

Can you post a screenshot?
Richard Bodley Scott

Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

I have sometimes experienced this problem, but I have never bothered to report it. The issue is always resolved if I exit the scenario and then reopen it.

I'm not sure if it happens with user made scenarios or stock. It has not happened to me for several weeks, but if it happens again I will report it.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
Doyley50
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by Doyley50 »

I had this happen to me yesterday when playing the Balaklava scenario in Pike and Shot on my PC. One unit (I can't remember the details) had disappeared but the flag remained. The unit reappeared on the next move, it was an MP game. I can't recall this happening before.

Return to “Tech Support”