There's More

Frontline: The Longest day takes the action West, to the bloody beaches of Normandy.
macnab
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

There's More

Post by macnab »

Sorry to be the bearer of more but on starting up today on IPAD, I see the turns count has gone back to one this is on Omaha it should have been around 20, on the game changing turns on its own it seems to be when I tap near centre of screen , where the country's flags appear when tur changes :cry:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: There's More

Post by zakblood »

new patch is being worked on i hear for you, sorry to hear you're woes :cry:
macnab
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by macnab »

Still play it even with niggles, like ive said before cant see if the moscow one runs perfect on Ipad why doesn`t this one, it will get there in end,
mdmattework
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by mdmattework »

For IOS Ipad, having the following issues:
- Won the Gold Beach scenario for the first objective, but could not progress with the game
- Then, tried saving and exiting, but when loaded the game to continue playing, it clouded over and could not see most of the units and could not progress the game
- Won it a second time with the same problem
- Could not win the second objective in the Gold Beach scenario, because March capability was not present in any of the troops
- Also, in this scenario, there is a "Marine" unit on top of a hill that cannot be killed
- Minefields reappear after being eliminated in earlier turns
- Movement hexes appear, but cannot be used sometimes - also, sometimes the hexes stay present even when using a different unit (think a ghost-like image)

Until a patch is provided, I am moving on to a different game

Also, have sent a separate mail to support@slitherine.com highlighting these fatal issues

Slitherine: Please fix this game
macnab
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by macnab »

It is definatley full of mistakes ,im afraid ive finished with it at min, the Moscow one plays fine i playing that and BA, please fix Longest Day ASP
leci
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by leci »

A very poor implementation but a good example of taking money from the punters. In any other 'industry,/sector this would be a breach of contractual obligations. Welcome to the gaming world where gaming means the purchaser takes a punt!

Giles
My directory of Battle Academy Playable Mods & Scenarios at viewtopic.php?f=87&t=43167

Gilles
macnab
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by macnab »

The Moscow isn`t fine now , cant blame Slitherine but since latest ipad update no A/I predictor etc, needs a patch from Slitherine to fix it though,
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello Macnab,

I know that the iOs update caused an issue with Road to Moscow, and hopefully this will be patched shortly, but the Longest Day patch will come first. As an aside, I also know that there was a Leningrad/Stalingrad issue on iOs where the supply tab wasn't opening, but aside from one guy I've not had anyone else come back to see if my solution worked, but hopefully we can get that fixed in the same Moscow patch.

Return to “Frontline: The Longest Day”