IOS Version still frustrating bugs.

Frontline: The Longest day takes the action West, to the bloody beaches of Normandy.
kverdon
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

IOS Version still frustrating bugs.

Post by kverdon »

I have the updated version from 1/27 and am having a hard time enjoying it due to some frustrating bugs. :cry: 2 of the most frustrating are:

1. When I reloaded a Utah Beach game I had saved, a bunch of new minefields appeared, many under my units.
Edit: I just reloaded another game and it looks like ALL minefields get reset upon a reload. This was tested????

2. Unit pathing is horrible. When given 2 equidistant routes to choose from, a unit invariably chooses the route THROUGH the visible minefield.

3. I went ahead and finished the Utah scenario and my prestige dropped from 22000 to 220!

These top2 combined with the need to move engineers before they can clear mines are VERY frustrating to the point that I feel it's about time to shelve this one. The last has made me wonder "why am I wasting my time with this" and caused me to delete the App. From my IPad. I used to eagerly anticipate new releases from Slitherine, no longer.

Kevin
macnab
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: IOS Version still frustrating bugs.

Post by macnab »

I had same problem with reappearing minefields,and the route problem of course starting with this patch I never knew any different just an add on my prestige went to zero when I restarted is this normal or something I may have done?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

HI guys

sorry you are having problems. I've asked the team to look in to these issues.
macnab
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by macnab »

Many thanks, amazing really as F/Line Road to Moscow runs very well ,i cant see why a similar game with same engine has so many upsets, shame as people read about them and hesitate to buy, it is a good game really ,reminisant of Panzer General II

Return to “Frontline: The Longest Day”