Custom Scenario Downloads no longer valid...

Download scenarios and talk about scenario design.
Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

msinnot1
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Custom Scenario Downloads no longer valid...

Post by msinnot1 »

I recently reinstalled Battle Academy 2 and wanted to try out the wealth of user created single player scenarios listed here. Unfortunately, it appear that except for those officially available through the game, all the Dropbox links for Petcat's, Enric' and others scenarios are no longer valid. I gone through a number of threads and copied the LST url into the game but get a invalid URL error for every one I try. Is my luck / selection just that bad or can these files be reposted by the authors?

Thanks
Mike
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Custom Scenario Downloads no longer valid...

Post by zakblood »

it's upto the custom maker to keep there links active, with time, so do other don't, best is to post a request and re hosting on the page where it's made and see if the maker wishes to keep it supported
enric
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Re: Custom Scenario Downloads no longer valid...

Post by enric »

msinnot1 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:43 pm I recently reinstalled Battle Academy 2 and wanted to try out the wealth of user created single player scenarios listed here. Unfortunately, it appear that except for those officially available through the game, all the Dropbox links for Petcat's, Enric' and others scenarios are no longer valid. I gone through a number of threads and copied the LST url into the game but get a invalid URL error for every one I try. Is my luck / selection just that bad or can these files be reposted by the authors?

Thanks
Mike
My BA2 scenarios are either official download, or have a current valid dropbox link.
Can tou specify which scenarios are you getting trouble?

Return to “Battle Academy 2: Scenario Design”