Anti-partisan scenario for download

Download scenarios and talk about scenario design.
Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

cbssecman
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Anti-partisan scenario for download

Post by cbssecman »

Thought I'd share this scenario with the forum, and hopefully get some feedback...
It's based on Operation Morgenluft, in which the Brandenburg Division attempted to take Tito's HQ. German's have a small but powerful force to deploy against a large but scattered partisan and militia force. It's played out very well for me in solo play testing, and also with another scenario designer in MP mode. Please give it a try and let me know what you think.
Solo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/acx74z3nciaiv ... O.LST?dl=1
Multiplayer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqk1nzmj6xtzl ... 1.LST?dl=1

Enjoy,
CB
~ ad Triarios redisse
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anti-partisan scenario for download

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Thanks for posting. Solo missions are rarer than their MP counterparts :)

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
cbssecman
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by cbssecman »

My pleasure. Let me know what you think. I'll upload a few Otto Carius SP scenarios, too.
~ ad Triarios redisse
jcb989
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by jcb989 »

nice. I'll post any feedback here, thank you for making scenarios available.
apple1
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by apple1 »

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! I have no interest in multiplayer and I have played out all campaigns and expansions, skirmish is also played out for me, so you given me the chance to once again pick up BA2.

And it is a very nice, fun scenario indeed!!! Good topic, lots of surprises logical sequence of events, the ending was very tense. I might make the Soviet side a wee bit stromger, maybe a couple more Rifles and maybe another AT gun to keep the Germans wary. Overall a very enjoyable break from more conventional scenarios.

Thanks again this really made my day!!!!
glenghiscan
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by glenghiscan »

I'm the otherway I've no time for AI rather play a smarter human in fact I don't think I've even played all the AI maps you don't know what your missing not playing multiplayer
cbssecman
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Thanks and multi-player version posted Re: Anti-partisan sc

Post by cbssecman »

Apple1 - Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback. Funny, my playtest partner thought the Soviets were too strong...though as the Germans he did win in the end. And our battle came right down to the wire as well. We publish a lot of scenario books for tabletop wargaming (google Skirmish Campaigns), and I may convert one or two of those books into BA2 scenarios, so keep an eye out for more.

Glenghiscan - As referenced above, I have a multiplayer version of the scenario as well. You can download it here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqk1nzmj6xtzl ... 1.LST?dl=1

I'd rather play against another human, too, personally, but vs the AI you can at least get in a whole game in one sitting.
I have very much enjoyed the solo campaigns produced for the game by Slitherine, but honestly, I find the "Skirmish" function in the game extremely annoying, with (at least for me, so far) every "scenario" full of ridiculous numbers of flamethrowers, and unrealistic and inaccurate combinations of units. But, again, at least it give you a game you can finish in one sitting.

I discovered some bugs in my Otto Carius scenarios (probably caused by creating them as individual "campaigns" then consolidating them as individual scenarios inside one campaign), but as soon as I get it all thrashed out I will post them as both solo and multi-player versions.
~ ad Triarios redisse
rwm59
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by rwm59 »

cbssecman wrote:Thought I'd share this scenario with the forum, and hopefully get some feedback...
It's based on Operation Morgenluft, in which the Brandenburg Division attempted to take Tito's HQ. German's have a small but powerful force to deploy against a large but scattered partisan and militia force. It's played out very well for me in solo play testing, and also with another scenario designer in MP mode. Please give it a try and let me know what you think.
Solo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/acx74z3nciaiv ... O.LST?dl=1
Multiplayer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqk1nzmj6xtzl ... 1.LST?dl=1

Enjoy,
CB
Thanks ! I'm so happy when someone posta a campaign SP by Germans!
fine job!
Ric
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 »

... And for this one, too. :D :D :D
Richard
mpetri
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer