Cannot access multiplayer

Tech support for Battle Academy 2

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

WARSPARK
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Cannot access multiplayer

Post by WARSPARK »

iPad tablet-BA2 seems that I can't load multiplayer due to error message "The server has been unable to validate your details"-please contact the support forums. I have restarted the tablet and same error message. What is the fix? Thanks
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Cannot access multiplayer

Post by zakblood »

make sure fully you have inputted the details correctly first, and if it still doesn't work for you, contact support who maybe able to advise you more on it

please contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk
WARSPARK

Post by WARSPARK »

Well the problem has taken care of itself somehow. The issue was that I couldn't even input different credentials because it would just jump to that message. Hope no other issues in the future.
studabakahawk
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by studabakahawk »

Hi I just started , playing this Awesome Game, I played through Squad Leader, Advanced Squad Leader years ago, when I saw the scenario titles I realised Im amidst a Group of the people who I Hoped would Program Those Battles in to a Computer form I flipped.
Thank you this is Really what I bought my first computer for years ago.no more knocking over chit stacks or a beer on the game board!.
Im hesitant to play multi player, thinking ill get slaughtered. might make me back away, But Im going to get in the Mix, eventually.
Please in the mean time More single Player games, till I do get my self ready to go over the top.
Again Great work!
studabakahawk

Post by studabakahawk »

never mind its all good now.

Return to “Tech Support”