BATTLE ACADEMY 2 early release

Tech support for Battle Academy 2

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

dzviovich
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

BATTLE ACADEMY 2 early release

Post by dzviovich »

I updated the game to version 1.04 and can't get the game to run any longer.

When running through the shortcut I get the error. BA2.exe fatal application exit, unhandled exception expcode 0x800000003 expflags:0 ExpAddress:0x757F82E2.

When running as administrator. I get the error
Script Error in DATA/UI/UNITDEBUG.BSF Failed to find TrackAPSpent: Did you forget to rpedefine it?

Context:
TrackAPSpent(me,bestMoveCost),...
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: BATTLE ACADEMY 2 early release

Post by zakblood »

unistall and make sure game and folder is totally gone...

reinstall and update to latest version,

add the exe of the game to your Anti Virus and firewall program, to make sure check the logs of these to see if it was one of them which was to blame.

That usually means a 3rd party program, like an Internet security programs, is interfering with the game or update installation.

run the game from a admin account and use full admin permissions.

please make sure all game pre requisite are installed with the game, even if you think or fully know there are already installed, it will only over write, and it may be that you have a older or newer version of these where as the game in question may need a certain version.

please make sure you are running the latest game version and have up to date drivers installed on your pc,

If you have the original version. So you'll need to update it from the Internet.
Please note that you'll only need the last update, as the updates are comprehensive.

Return to “Tech Support”