Login problem PC only

If you have any feedback on the web site or any problems let us know and we'll try and sort them out ASAP.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Brenmusik
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Login problem PC only

Post by Brenmusik »

When I try to login from the forum page (top right) it refreshes the same screen. Using the button in the green band across the top has the same result. Trying "shop".. after a minute or so displays the message "this page can't be displayed". Happily my Android tablet is still connected to "logged in".
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Login problem PC only

Post by JosephM »

Hello Brenmusik,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the site. Could you please try loading the website in a different browser and see if the issues persist?
Brenmusik

Post by Brenmusik »

Will do, thanks.
Brenmusik

Post by Brenmusik »

That did the trick, well done.
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello Brenmusik,

I'm glad that fixed it. It is likely therefore an issue with your browser settings (or the Browser itself - to that end I use Firefox as my primary browser and do not get any persistent issues). You could try clearing local temporary files, e.g. cookies, and see if that fixes the issues on your primary browser. If you are unsure of how to do this, please tell me which browser you are using and I will find a good tutorial that explains how to do this.
Brenmusik

Post by Brenmusik »

A postscript.

I'm now using Firefox, the latest version it assures me. I can reach the log in screen and tick the remember me box but when I return to the forum, I'm asked to log in again! Not a huge problem, I'll only have to do it once a day :wink:
Paulmatthew22
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Paulmatthew22 »

Yes,.I blogged about these issues about a month ago and never received a reply,.It is under the heading " Server problems ( I believe)" under my user name Paulmatthew22@gmail.com,.I switched from exfinity to At&t ( which is wireless ) about 3 months ago,.When I play the game it will sometimes freeze,.There have been times where I wait it out and it comes back,.But when it freezes I cannot minimize the screen to do other computer work,.I DO NOT know whether it is my wireless carrier, or my computer,. but I have to unplug the modem and and restart my computer,.I have not played anything else but Total War on Steam,.and sometimes it freezes as well and I have to do the same thing,.If you have any recommendations on how to resolve this issue plz let me know!

Return to “Site Feedback”