New Format Hard to Read

If you have any feedback on the web site or any problems let us know and we'll try and sort them out ASAP.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

bbotus
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

New Format Hard to Read

Post by bbotus »

Don't know about everyone else but this new format is hard for my eyes to read. The just killed format was much easier to figure out what everyone was posting .

Also, I tried to print out a list of topics on a page and it took 4 pages to print the topics page. Why? I used to be able to print 1 page and get 30 topics on it.
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Re: New Format Hard to Read

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

I have to agree with you. I don't like the light green border around the text because it makes too little contrast to the white background. It would also be nice to have bigger difference in color between each other text so you can see where a text ends.

I would also like to see that if you click on a thread that you get to the last page and not the first page. Usually I want to read the new files and those are mainly in the last page.

I particularly like the colors used for the Matrix forum. The grey background and blue borders work very well. If you could find the same kind of shades of green the it would look great. E. g. use the color in the Slitheine bar as the border color for the text then it would be good. The green used in Options is quite good too.

Can the white background be made slightly greyer?
kal5056
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by kal5056 »

HATE HATE HATE The new format.

Gino
SMAC
kal5056

Post by kal5056 »

PS can we get the ancient avatars back now. The WWII game has been promoted to death by now.

Gino
SMAC
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

I like the panzercorps avatars because the ancient avatars didn't tell me anything at all.
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

It seems the coloring of texts have got another facelift and I like it much better now. The background is more grey instead of the green. Now I can see more easily where a post begins and ends (due to a bigger color difference between alternate posts).

Right now I think the latest facelift is very good. :)

Return to “Site Feedback”