Chapter 15 Bug?

Hell is a turn-based tactical skirmish strategy game developed by award winning developer Hunted Cow in partnership with Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IronFist00
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Chapter 15 Bug?

Post by IronFist00 »

Playing through the campaigns again with a mate (co-op) and think we found a bug in Chapter 15 (Demon campaign). See attached screenshot.

Details: The mission ended even though the "Capture Mage Stronghold VP" was incomplete. Since these are Objectives and not Achievements they aren't optional, i.e. they all need to be completed for victory.

I posted this here instead of the tech sub-forum so hopefully the developer will see it.
Attachments
Chapter 15 Bug
Chapter 15 Bug
Chapter 15 Bug.jpg (214.98 KiB) Viewed 4339 times
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Chapter 15 Bug?

Post by zakblood »

it's one of those missions where if you get 2 VL / VP without loosing a certain demon you win before the game time finishes, i would have liked also for the game to go on and maybe grab the last one a well, but that's not given as a option, so sorry to say it's by design and not a bug :cry:
IronFist00
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by IronFist00 »

Ah thanks zakblood_slith, it does operate differently than the other missions. The first time we did all the options without even realizing the mission could have ended sooner.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

glad your having fun with it tbh, i was on the beta ages ago and really liked it, editor is really good, but not many are playing it, which is a shame as it's a good game :cry:
IronFist00
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by IronFist00 »

I agree - HELL deserves more recognition than it gets. I too was in the beta. Since it's release one of my mates, who was not in beta, and I have played through both campaigns and are in the process of doing so again. We're kind of hoping for an expansion announcement before we finish the demon campaign again. :)

We're running simultaneous co-op campaigns in both HELL and BA2. Both a lot of fun and it is a nice dichotomy with a Fantasy theme and WW2 theme; shows how versatile the game engine it. I also own Pike and Shot but prefer HELL and BA2 to it.

Return to “Hell”