Hell Patch? Hell Yes! V 1.0.4.

Hell is a turn-based tactical skirmish strategy game developed by award winning developer Hunted Cow in partnership with Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Hell Patch? Hell Yes! V 1.0.4.

Post by Daniele »

Hi guys,

Version 1.0.4. is available

Here the full change log:

• Adjusted to work with iPad version
• Fixed a few bugs that could cause the tutorial to break.
• Greatly increased AI performance.

You can download it from here
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Hell Patch? Hell Yes! V 1.0.4.

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the info / fix and update :wink:

no steam version live as yet, just checked :wink:
IronFist00
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by IronFist00 »

Thanks for the patch. Can we get any elaboration on the increased AI performance? Is it simply the speed/computation that was increased or does the AI play smarter?
radneto
Hunted Cow
Hunted Cow

Post by radneto »

The AI is now certainly 'smarter' and the speed of enemy moves and turns has been drastically improved.
John Stewart
Hunted Cow Studios LTD.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the update, still think it's a great game, you need to do another one know, more missions, different realm maybe, as enjoyed it and like the editor still, don't think enough have seen it or played it to fully appreciate it either :wink:
Igorputski
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Igorputski »

radneto wrote:The AI is now certainly 'smarter' and the speed of enemy moves and turns has been drastically improved.
Uh about that....hehe I know I said don't listen to whiners but man the speed is a little too fast when the ai does its turn. I can hardly tell who's doin what when. Could you have it cycle by an "optional" click maybe so I can read all the stuff that is floating overhead per unit? Notice I said "optional" because I'm more for options than forcing MY WAY or the HIGHWAY on others.

More unit types would be welcome of course. There's never enough different fantasy creatures for me to play in my book.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

still think this game is under rated and not very well member supported, the developers imo have done a very good game, with a good engine, but for some reason hasn't had the member support or feedback it deserved when less able / capable games seem to have, how strange and unfair but i guess it's life.
Igorputski

Post by Igorputski »

I think it's because it's not a wargame. Even the publishers don't seem to want to push it. On the front page of Steam this would be awesome.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

it's out on steam, just not a great profile and active forum it seems, again a shame :cry:
selfsearcher
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by selfsearcher »

I bought it in a bundle, then I quickly switched to other games... but I noticed developers patched it so I said to myself "It's only rock and roll, but I like it!" :D I will give it a try, Hell could be a nice fantasy game... I'm a bit confused at the moment. I have to play it for some hours in order to test the bad reviews and, i hope, sort them out.
Concussus surgo.

Return to “Hell”