Anyone playing MP games?

Hell is a turn-based tactical skirmish strategy game developed by award winning developer Hunted Cow in partnership with Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

TomBombadil711
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Anyone playing MP games?

Post by TomBombadil711 »

I have bought the game yesterday and am already disappointed about MP activity. There were neiter public nor private challenges and nobody accepted my challenge so far as no one seems to be around in the MP lobby. Never faced this in one of my other games (FoG, BA, BA2, P&S). :cry:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Anyone playing MP games?

Post by zakblood »

not as yet, but it's still early and when developers are on later as they are all in bed still it seems, they will play it as they have been in there since release :shock: :roll: :wink:
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

Hopefully folks are just playing single player right now, to learn the system. And hopefully the game sells well, because it really is well made and fun.

But, you're right, I have never had a problem getting a game in any of Slitherine's other PBEM+ games.
Hoofmaster
Hunted Cow
Hunted Cow

Post by Hoofmaster »

TomBombadil711 wrote:I have bought the game yesterday and am already disappointed about MP activity. There were neiter public nor private challenges and nobody accepted my challenge so far as no one seems to be around in the MP lobby. Never faced this in one of my other games (FoG, BA, BA2, P&S). :cry:
I checked and didn't see your challenge there so hopefully you got a game! If not feel free to accept the challenge I just put up :)
klayeckles
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Post by klayeckles »

where's the community!!>>??

I'm the only player on the board...and have had a post for 2 wks with no takers...is this game already dead?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

not dead, just most either haven't finished single player, or like me don't do online stuff a lot, i pop on every now and then to see who's on
Brenmusik
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Brenmusik »

klayeckles wrote:where's the community!!>>??

I'm the only player on the board...and have had a post for 2 wks with no takers...is this game already dead?
Sorry "K" I do know I've a game "in progress" - rather slow at my end .. nothing to do with getting thrashed. I'll look in today, honest.
Brenmusik

Post by Brenmusik »

... if I get my internet connection back.
Igorputski
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Igorputski »

From history of statistics only about 2% of the player base of that game play it religiously multiplayer. So, it really depends on the sales numbers how many are available for multiplayer and the time zones they are in. Multiplayers can get frustrated quickly waiting on a game. I know Digital Talisman waiting on a 4 player game can be very frustrating at times. Other times it seems like you can get a game almost instantly. Weekends still being the best times. So, really have to take all things into consideration here. Game is still new but I think this one word is going to get around during and after this sale so multiplayer challenges might and should pick up.
skoptic
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by skoptic »

I'll be joining after nailing some more campaign. I don't think it's dead, I don't think it has started yet!
Igorputski

Post by Igorputski »

skoptic wrote:I'll be joining after nailing some more campaign. I don't think it's dead, I don't think it has started yet!
I'm with skoptic. You guys gotta talk this game up on other sites and other forums. Sneak it into a conversation on the Total War forums and Battlefront. Especially when talking about the ai's of those games.
elec2ron
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by elec2ron »

A few MP matches around just now with the humble bundle.
Brenmusik

Post by Brenmusik »

A word to "K". I'll be back for a beating :wink: next week.
I've got some free time, at last, and am going to buy a brand new shiny machine just for games.
By the by, I watched the twitch this evening (one of less than ten :shock: )
I now know I'm not the worst player in the world.

Return to “Hell”