Multiplayer Question

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Multiplayer Question

Post by AlexDetrojan »

I have had someone else pick up a multiplayer challenge meant for someone else I regularly play. Is there some way to delete/un-accept this challenge? No offense to the individual that took it, but it was meant for someone else...
Cheers
Alex
w_michael
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Multiplayer Question

Post by w_michael »

I do not know, but I've had this happen with my regular group of opponents. I now use a password unique to each player. My suggestion is that you play the accepted challenge and post a new challenge for your regular opponent.
William Michael, Pike & Shot Campaigns and Field of Glory II series enthusiast
Sedo
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Sedo »

Hi Alex, I think it was I who accepted your challenge. I'm new to multiplayer, and wasn;t sure what you intended since the password was posted in the challenge notes. You can flag the game as abandoned if you like, or I would be happy to forfeit on Turn 1, but I would also be happy to play it out if you prefer.
AlexDetrojan

Post by AlexDetrojan »

Hi Sedo, sure I'll reissue my challenge to my other opponent and gladly play this challenge with you. Meet you on the battlefield!
Cheers
Alex

Return to “Pike & Shot”