Complete army list

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Ladislav
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Complete army list

Post by Ladislav »

Hello, could anyone please post a full army list of the latest version of Pike and Shot (including the years)? Thank you!
Pixel
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Complete army list

Post by Pixel »

I'm not sure if this exists. At least not broken down into the different periods.

Here's some information quickly put together from the product descriptions:

Pike and Shot Campaigns has 154 army lists total but some are likely the same nation across different periods.

Campaigns added:

37 new skirmish army lists for Louis XIV “Le Roi Soleil” 1649 to 1698 including/featuring: England, the Dutch Republic (and Anglo-Dutch “union”), Jacobite Scotland, Jacobite Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, German States, Austria, Hungarian Kuruc Rebellion, the Ottoman Empire, Poland-Lithuania and Russia.

2 new English Civil War skirmish army lists for Cornish Royalists and Scottish Royalists.

21 new skirmish army lists for the rest of Europe during the period of the Italian Wars (1494-1559) - covering the armies of England, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, German States, Austria, Hungary, Transylvania, the Ottoman Empire, Poland-Lithuania and Russians

In addition Campaigns includes the army lists from:

Pike and Shot (Original) covering TYW, ECW, Italian Wars

TYW is 24 army lists that also feature in the Tercio to Salvo module.

Tercio to Salvo covering 1560 to 1648 with 49 new army lists including/featuring:

Russia, the Dutch Republic, Catholic and Huguenot France, Austria, Germany, Spain, England, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, the Ottoman Turkish Empire, Poland and Transylvania

Hope this is helpful. If I have the time I might try to make a true master list for you at some point in the future.
Image Image
Ladislav

Post by Ladislav »

First of all, thank you very much Pixel. Yes, I was after the full 154 list so I could better contemplate various campaigns based on the available rosters. And I couldn't find a single place with the full list.
jomni
Sengoku Jidai
Sengoku Jidai

Post by jomni »

Ladislav wrote:First of all, thank you very much Pixel. Yes, I was after the full 154 list so I could better contemplate various campaigns based on the available rosters. And I couldn't find a single place with the full list.
Open the text1 document in each campaign folder.

Return to “Pike & Shot”