Saratoga

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

HobbesACW
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Saratoga

Post by HobbesACW »

I Just finished the new Saratoga scenario. I wondered if the game would feel right with such a late period but it worked really well. Really enjoyed it.
It shows how versatile the game engine is that you can play perfectly good scenarios that cover a span of several hundred years. At Christmas I was playing scenarios from the
Wars of the Roses. The bayonet mod etc helps a lot as does Odenathus fantastic research and scenario design. Highly recommend this one.

P.S. I won!
Chris
cromlechi
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: Saratoga

Post by cromlechi »

I agree, I am playing it at the moment in multiplayer and it's excellent. Designer has done a great job. :D :D
Pixel
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Pixel »

Quick question regarding this scenario. What are the draw conditions? The turn limit (SP/MP) isn't mentioned in the British or Patriot briefings.
Image Image
w_michael
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by w_michael »

Pixel wrote:Quick question regarding this scenario. What are the draw conditions? The turn limit (SP/MP) isn't mentioned in the British or Patriot briefings.
Shouldn't that be British or Rebel Scum? :twisted:
William Michael, Pike & Shot Campaigns and Field of Glory II series enthusiast
88mmshock
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by 88mmshock »

w_michael wrote:
Pixel wrote:Quick question regarding this scenario. What are the draw conditions? The turn limit (SP/MP) isn't mentioned in the British or Patriot briefings.
Shouldn't that be Losers or Winners? :twisted:
FIFY :P

Return to “Pike & Shot”