User-Created Campaigns

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

User-Created Campaigns

Post by rbodleyscott »

Paul59 has created what we hope will be the first of many user-created campaigns.

Paul's magnificent

Wars of the Roses Campaign

is now available for download in game. (Pike and Shot: Campaigns only)

It is also a skirmish module covering Yorkist, Lancastrian, Richard III, Tudor and Yorkist Pretender armies.
Richard Bodley Scott

KiwiWarlord
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: User-Created Campaigns

Post by KiwiWarlord »

Just played a skirmish game, very good.

One improvement that I would suggest for archery is that the cloud of arrows be indicated somehow indicating which unit fired.
The gunpowder smoke from firearms works perfectly, as does the dust clouds from horses hooves.
I find the noise of the bow strings loosing the arrows tells you that archery is in progress but from which unit?
Has always annoyed me a little not knowing.
Nothing to do with Paul59's workmanship.
Can the Slitherine gurus sort something ?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Warlord wrote:Just played a skirmish game, very good.

One improvement that I would suggest for archery is that the cloud of arrows be indicated somehow indicating which unit fired.
The gunpowder smoke from firearms works perfectly, as does the dust clouds from horses hooves.
I find the noise of the bow strings loosing the arrows tells you that archery is in progress but from which unit?
Has always annoyed me a little not knowing.
Nothing to do with Paul59's workmanship.
Can the Slitherine gurus sort something ?
It is on the wishlist, but the art team are currently working on other projects.
Richard Bodley Scott

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Added:

by Paul59

Extra Nations

1) Extra Nations Campaign and SP Skirmish module (for Pike and Shot: Campaigns).
2) Extra Nations SP Skirmish module (for Pike and Shot).
3) Extra Nations MP Skirmish module (for Pike and Shot: Campaigns & Pike and Shot).

The campaign uses the same generic map as the vanilla Pike and Shot Campaign.

“This mod allows you to fight with armies that were not included in the original Pike and Shot game: The Irish, Anglo-Irish, Portuguese, Moroccans, Algerians, Dulkadir Emirate, Lithuanians, Moldavians, early Safavid Persians, White Sheep Turcomans, Uzbeks, the Khanate of Kazan, Crimean Tatars, Charles the Bold's Burgundians, the Monmouth Rebellion, Teutonic Knights, many Peasant armies, Georgians and the Mamluks. Together with some armies from the original game, that are included as they were traditional opponents of the added nations, such as the English, British, Spanish, Polish, Imperial, Hungarian, Swiss, Swabian League, Danish, Russians and Ottoman. Some of these have been changed or enhanced from the original game, with new units added and graphics updated.”
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Pike & Shot”